Evenswiss skincare science
Conventional skincare products vs. Evenswiss
visible Effects in 2 weeks
2 weeks is all it takes for the first results to be visible on the outside. Evenswiss restores the collagen matrix faster than anything ever seen before.
treating skin conditions
Conventional anti-aging skincare products are limited
Dermatopoietin is a polypeptide fully equivalent to the human epidermal cytokine interleukin-1 alpha.
This is the cytokine that controls the homeostasis of skin, regulates immune reactions and contributes to the production of elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid. Resultantly, it supports the skin’s natural renewal process.
Evenswiss uses ground-breaking skincare technology - Dermatopoietin
Dermatopoietin affects deep skin structures without penetrating the skin. It sits on the skin’s surface and triggers a cascade of reactions that propagate from the surface to the depth of the skin. This process is known as Signalling Cosmetics®.
Once the signal reaches the fibroblasts of the dermis, it begins the strong increase of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid.
HOW CONVENTIONAL ANTI-AGING SKINCARE WORKS
- To reach their site of action in the dermis, regular skincare products need to penetrate the epidermis (skin barrier) by passive diffusion, which is almost impossible.
- Active ingredients are often administered in combination with penetration enhancers that allow harmful agents (pollution, viruses, bacteria) to penetrate the skin.
- Regular skincare products usually don’t achieve effective results in deep skin layers for anti-aging and rejuvenation effects.
HOW EVENSWISS WITH DERMATOPOIETIN® WORKS
- Dermatopoietin is a natural and harmless polypeptide in himan skin, responsible for the regulation of skin regeneration.
- Evenswiss skincare products start a “chain reaction” from the epidermis which continues deep into the dermis.
- It activates the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in a natural way.
- Evenswiss causes a signalling reaction. The cascade of signals is initiated by Dermatopoietin on the surface of the skin and stimulates adjecent cells in the deep skin layers.
How Evenswiss dermatopoietin works
- Dermatopoietin activates on the surface of skin (without penetration) a cascade of reactions that propagate deep into the skin. It massively increases the production of Elastin, Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid in a few days only.
- Dermatopoietin stimulates keratinocytes to release interleukin-1a which activates fibroblasts to initiate a skin renewal program.
- This skin renewal program affects both the dermis and epidermis.
- The anti-aging action of Dermatopoietin is thus triggered on the surface but comprises the entire skin.
- Clinical tests showed an increase of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid up to 90% within 2 weeks.
- The structural and functional effects of Dermatopoietin translate into an improved skin barrier, a better immune defense as well as a rejuvenated and smoother appearance of skin.
before treatment with Evenswiss
Aging skin loses its ability to produce collagen, which is then replaced by fat tissue and proteoglycan deposits. This causes a rough skin surface and all the typical signs of ageing like wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, etc.
after treatment with Evenswiss
Evenswiss skincare replenishes collagen and improves its function in the dermis. The signs of ageing are strongly reduced and the skin regains its youthful appearance over time. Thanks to a strong collagen matrix, the skin will regain its smooth surface.